Friday, May 25, 2012

Pink Tips With Medium Blonde Hair - WIN

I'm 29 years old and I'm currently studying for the CA State Bar.  I figured this was my last chance to do something funky with my hair before I left my 20's and eventually enter the professional world of law, where pink hair is generally frowned upon.

I bought some Splat Pink Fetish Hair Color.  I skipped the bleach step because my hair was already dyed blond.  I then went to town on the tips!


Normally I don't wear a plastic bag (in life or during the hair dying process), but I've never dyed my hair pink so when the box said it will get everywhere I took it's word. 


The pink REALLY did get everywhere! But it was pretty fun!


Then I waited 30 minutes making duck faces in the mirror while it seeped into my hair!


I FINALLY got all the pink out in the shower (that took a long time!) But it was worth it, I LOVE IT! However, when they say on the box that if you don't dry your hair first it will get on your clothes, it will.  My shirt only has a little bit of pink on it, it's not really bad and I have not tried to wash my shirt yet.  So I'm not sure if it will come out in the wash.  So REALLY make sure you use an old towel and dry your hair completely before you put on any light colored clothes or clothes that you don't want to get hair dye on!

No comments:

Post a Comment