Saturday, June 2, 2012

T-Shirt to Tank EPIC FAIL


I decided to try that cool, "T-Shirt to Tank Top" idea.  I chose a shirt that I never wear because I hate how it fits.  Then I followed the SIMPLE instructions provided here. http://pinterest.com/pin/46584177365992751/


I started slicing and dicing with these little midget scissors (I'm in the process of moving so they were the only ones that I had).  Not exactly like the picture I was following...but what are ya going to do?


Then I scooped out the back a little more.



Next I tried my creation on! It still fit horribly, so I went back and sliced and diced some more!


What did I get? An EPIC T-Shirt to Tank Top Fail.  It actually does not look that bad in this picture.  However, due to the poor fit to begin with and my unfortunate bust size, this was probably never going to be a great idea anyways.


I held the top together to show what a ribbon wrapped around it "would" look like and it would basically make me look like I was having a "back baby." Haha! 



Needless to say, if you want to try this I would HIGHLY recommend getting a bigger T-shirt that has really soft material. Then cutting it up with big girl scissors.  Also, I would recommend not having a hefty load up front because I think these types of shirts don't flatter bigger girls, BUT you have to wear what you feel comfortable in.  So if you like it, wear it! 

IT WAS FUN TO TRY....But this shirt is probably going in the trash :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment